3rd Gen Logo

Does anyone have a copy of the Konji for the 3rd gen. I want to use it for my helmet but I want to modify it here and there. Jpeg, PNG what ever. Please and thanks a head of time.
Here's a PNG.

Hayabusa_Kanji_BurntGold.png

Does anyone have a copy of the Konji for the 3rd gen. I want to use it for my helmet but I want to modify it here and there. Jpeg, PNG what ever. Please and thanks a head of time.

Same weekend I got my bike I pulled out tracing paper and traced the fairing Kanji as well as the tail Hayabusa logo. Scanned in and traced in CAD to make sure it 100% matched as close as possible. Wanted to have on hand so if I decided to change decal colors it'd be simple to just let the vinyl cutter go to town.

DougE's is definitely the Gen3 and for what you need is perfect. If you or anyone needs a JPG or whatever format of them, I'm happy to share.

Same weekend I got my bike I pulled out tracing paper and traced the fairing Kanji as well as the tail Hayabusa logo. Scanned in and traced in CAD to make sure it 100% matched as close as possible. Wanted to have on hand so if I decided to change decal colors it'd be simple to just let the vinyl cutter go to town.

DougE's is definitely the Gen3 and for what you need is perfect. If you or anyone needs a JPG or whatever format of them, I'm happy to share.
it’s from the official Suzuki page. I was surprised they had a PNG available.

Is the Jpg you have scalable?

Here's both kanji and the lettering in vector format.
Is there any chance you identified the text spelling out Hayabusa as a font?
I find the Suzuki tank logo boring, and would like to get it in 3D but in a literally sharper font. I like the way Hayabusa is spelled out on the tail and would be delighted to be able to replicate it with 'Suzuki.'

Here's both kanji and the lettering in vector format.
just checking should it only be 1.5 kb? When I try to download it seems like the files are empty, i can't open eps but converted to svg using an inline converter and they are blank, at least as i have downloaded them maybe getting stripped or something.

just checking should it only be 1.5 kb? When I try to download it seems like the files are empty, i can't open eps but converted to svg using an inline converter and they are blank, at least as i have downloaded them maybe getting stripped or something.
I got to figure out the EPS files as well.

Back